Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Me a Homemaker?

Someday.  Maybe.  If I'm really lucky.  But I can't help wondering whether or not that day might be within sight.

I haven't really wanted to embrace a structured schedule, but now that I have the basics of what a typical day should include...  Things just seem to be coming together into what sort of resembles a rough schedule.   It's wild because I'm looking around the living room as I'm writing this and it actually looks clean.  I know that probably sounds terrible, but for almost 6 years now, we've been living in this house and up until just recently, if the house appeared to be reasonably straightened up, it was simply because we were expecting company.  Now, I wouldn't be afraid of breaking my neck if someone came a calling. 

It's not perfect by any stretch, but shoot, I consider it a grand accomplishment.

No comments: