“I have been through some really terrible things in my life…..a few of which actually happened.” - Mark Twain
While I've been having some wonderful training runs even as cold as it is outside right now, I find myself coming to the same line of thought... What do you do if someone you love seems to live in a fantasy world? Not the dreamy type of fantasy either. But a world where any and every one is out to get you at any given moment. Where everything that has ever happened in that person's life had happened to them - s/he has always been a victim. Where they are only able see the bad things - almost as no good exists.
Even in light of this world - s/he claims to be jubilant at the strides made. Which would be more convincing coming from someone without tears streaming down his/her face.
What if other people in this person's life see there is a problem, but feel helpless to stop it? Do you follow in their steps, or do you keep with it even though your emotional well-being is at stake as you will become the latest perpetrator of the day, week, etc.
What do you do?
What do I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment