Carrying a baby on your hip is much easier when you actually have hips.... This statement is the result of my experience after a quick run into Kroger to check out the specials on produce while I attempted to carry my 20-something pound one-year-old on my incredible shrinking hips. I found just what I was after in the form of some butternut, buttercup, and acorn squash. However, being the rambunctious little fella that he is, he was unable to really help me out as I was doing my best to hold him with my left hand on my left hip as I attempted to put the squash into three separate bags. I almost found myself putting him down, but in no time he'd have taken off to the bakery I'm sure. I was lucky we made it over to the check-out with my baby, my squash, and my pants still up.
That would be the one side effect of losing weight. It's really a nice problem to have, but I do hope that I can make the necessary adjustments before any indecent exposure. Just mad that Levi's doesn't appear to believe that longer lengths are necessary in sizes below a 6.
For the record, we finally got a chance to run the full 5K distance together this weekend... managed to get 3.11 miles in 29:00 minutes - super exciting. Still remember when it was a pipe dream to consider running even ten minutes at a time outside....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment